Bail Bond via Fax or Email
Fast Online Bail Bond Options
At Cagle Bail Bonds we have a very smooth and fast process for our clients, which allows us the ability to offer our clients the option to complete a bail bond application online with either email or a fax. With us accepting all major credit cards i.e. Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover our clients have the ability to send the application to us regardless of their location or what time of day it may be. The bail bond application is very easy to complete and to understand for it should only take a few minutes. This luxury allows our clients to stay home in the comfort of their homes, prevent unnecessary time off, or unnecessary travel expenses that might have been incurred if not available.
4 Easy Steps to Bail Bond via Fax or Email
1. You need to call us a Cagle Bail Bonds
2. Cagle Bail Bonds will explain the process in depth while answering any and all questions in-depth
3. Once you the customer feel comfortable with this bail bond process we will then either email or fax you our simple customized bail bond form that would have been tailored to your needs. These files that you will receive from us will be a PDF file or a by fax. Simply all you have to do then is fill out the rest of the basic information along with the credit card information upon which you will be using then just send it back via email or fax. This traditionally takes our clients about 10 minutes to complete this entire bail bond process.
4. Lastly your loved one will be released from jail for we will post the bail on your behalf. It is really that simple.
Bail Bond Documents or Paperwork
This information will either be emailed or faxed to your specified designation it is all your choice.
If you receive an email, the document will come across as a PDF attachment. For most computers as well as Mobile Phone Devices you have the ability to read Adobe so can instantly open this document and review the contents. If however your device does not have the ability then you can instantly download Adobe Reader for free either as an application on the computer or mobile application on the phone. This entire process can take a few minutes to complete.
Once you receive this document you would fill out the basic required information and advise us on which major credit card would you be using for the bail bond. The only information that we request is what the State of Texas Department of Insurance requires.
Returning the Bail Bond Paperwork
After the completion of filling out the paperwork, and you have signed this document for your own protection. You then have the ability to choose to fax it back, scan then email it back, or you can place this paperwork in the United States Postal Service Mail delivery system.
This is all up to on how you would like to address this bail bond issue. However if for any reasons you have difficulty our phone number is always on the cover sheet of the PDF or Fax Cover for your convenience.
What to Expect From Cagle Bail Bonds
1. Cover Letter with easy instructions to follow on filling out the paperwork and faxing back to us. Along with our contact information.
2. The Bail Bond Application, which is required by the State of Texas.
- We must collect the basic information about the Signer or the Co-Signer along with the Defendant or Accused Information
3. The Bail Bond Contract which is a legally binding document, which has been approved by the State of Texas Department of Insurance.
- All State of Texas Bail Bond Companies have the same contract
4. Our Contract is Straight Forward in Easy to Understand Terms
5. We provide Free Consultation to any and all questions that you may have in regards to Bail Bonds or the Process
6. Receipt will be provided to outline any and all fees associated to your Bail Bond or Outline the Payment Arrangements for your Bail Bond
- This must be signed and returned with the Bail Bond Contract
7. Credit Card Authorization will be attached in order for us to have permission to authorize and charge your credit card
8. Lastly we require that Proper Identification to Charge Credit Cards for your protection
All of this information that you provide to us will be 100% kept strictly confidential. This will only be review by your bail bond agent with who will on work directly with you.
Cagle Bail Bonds is Here For You Online, Fax, Email, or In Person
Our personalized service along with the latest technology allows us to provide our clients a fast and convenient way to get a loved one out of jail.
However if you prefer to work with us in person we offer that as well. For we will meet you at the jail, your home, business, coffee shop, or anywhere else you like to meet.
To receive additional information about Bail Bonds in Denton County, give Cagle Bail Bonds a call today. We are available 24/7.