There is no easy ticket in getting out of jail through bail, court, or any agreement within the law. This goes the same when securing a bail bond. However, what you can do is to make sure that you and your family are safe during the actual processes.
Here are a few practical tips from Cagle Bail Bonds to help you not only secure a bail bond, but also to protect yourself from unnecessary charges or hassles.
- Call your family and reliable friends as soon as possible. After getting arrested, it is important to seek help first from people of close relations. They can then handle getting a lawyer and a bail bond agency.
- Make sure to seek legal and professional advice. It is important to always keep a level head in making decisions when being charged. This is why we strongly advise that you always consult a lawyer and professionals on every step, especially when talking to the police, or arranging for bail.
- Do your research about the case. Stay on the loop and make sure that you fully understand the crime you or your loved one is being charged. There are certain crimes that cannot be granted bail in the State of Texas.
- Ask more than one bail bond agency for the fees. Always remember to canvass. Most of the time, a bondsman asks for 10 percent of the bail for state charges and 15 for federal.
- Evaluate your assets and secure all of your necessary documents. Like handling any important transaction, you need to take a good look at your assets, which can be used as collaterals in bail bonds.
- Make sure that your bondsman is authorized to practice in the State of Texas. When facing charges, the least of your problems should be the credibility of the people helping you. You can simply ask for the bondsman’s license, valid ID, and credentials before you start your transaction.
Give Us a Call Today
Having yourself or your loved ones in prison is rarely a pleasant scenario. This why here at Cagle Bail Bonds, we understand what you are going through and what you need to do in order to surpass this stage as quickly, efficiently, and affordable as possible. Our lines are open for your inquiries and concerns, and our bondsmen are available 24/7 to provide you the best service in Denton, Texas when it comes to bail.