City of Denton Jail is located at:
601 E. Hickory
Denton, Texas 76205
Phone Number – (940) 349-7954
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Denton Jail Hours of operation:
The Jail is Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
What type of Jail is the Denton City Jail?
The Denton City Jail is a basic holding facility. Which generally means that people are confined less than 72 hours prior to being released or transferred to a more secure facility.
How do find out if someone is in City of Denton Jail right now?
You Can Call – (940) 349-7954
You Can Go In Person to – 601 E. Hickory in Denton, Texas 76205
Or You Can Go Online to do a Inmate Search
Need a Bail Bond in the City of Denton?
Cagle Bail Bonds is available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week, day or night just like the city of denton jail. We provide a Fast Jail Release any where in Denton County regardless of which jail such as; Denton County Jail, City of Denton Jail, City of Lake Dallas Jail, City of Little Elm Jail, City of Lewisville Jail, City of Flower Mound Jail, City of Highland Village Jail, City of Carrollton Jail, & City of The Colony Jail. Cagle Bail Bonds agents are licensed bail bond agents here in Denton County. Our only goal is to make your bail bond process experience as easy, convenient, and as fast as possible.
Additional Information about Cagle Bail Bonds –
– Available 24/7, Day or Night
– Offer Fast Jail Release
– Hablamos Espanol or We Speak Spanish
– Flexible Payment Plans are Available with approved credit
– No Credit Bail Bonds Available with approved credit
– Free Warrant and Bail Information
– Offer Complete Confidentiality to clients
– Accept Payments at Jail
– There are No Hidden Fees
– Accept All Major Credit Cards
– Also Offer Bail Bonds via Fax or Email for loved ones or are not close
– We are Locally Owned and Operated
– Licensed Bail Bond Agents in Denton County
Need A Bail Bond for the City of Denton Jail